Once we secure a booking at your villa we will handle the whole booking and payment process, including sending booking confirmations and directions to the villa. We also manage your villa diary for you. There is no booking fee payable for your own bookings, and you pay nothing unless we have got you a booking. We would advertise your property on our website as well as several of the larger holiday rental websites currently on Google, Yahoo etc.Preparation of Villa prior to arrival
- Clean patio and outside area
- Wipe and put out garden furniture
- Leave key in key safe
- Switch lights on for late arrivals
- Check the beds are made up & that the correct numbers of clean towels are folded on beds
- Check all lights and lamps have working bulbs
- Ensure electricity and hot water are on
- Ensure that the pool has had adequate time to heat up (if required).
If the villa is left empty for a long enough time for dust to gather, or in such instances of sand storms, dust, debris etc. from building works, a charge will be levied, this will be calculated on the amount of time required to bring the villa and outside areas back up to standard.Guest Support
Clean on Departure
- Meet and greet your guests on the first day, or first thing on the following morning
- Being your guest’s local contact and support
- Being available to give advice on anything to do with the villa or island, within our knowledge, or areas of expertise, prior to arrival and throughout their stay.
- Assisting with car hire.
- Assisting with the booking of excursions, and restaurants.
- Checking guests have left keys in the key safe on day of departure
- Stripping any used beds and taking any used linen
- Washing, ironing and returning linen and laundry
- Vacuum and mop
- Clean bathroom and kitchen, including defrosting and cleaning of fridge/freezer
- Remove any rubbish, washing bins out
- Clean and put outside furniture inside the villa
- Secure villa
- Report back to you with any maintenance issues etc.
Mid Week linen change
A mid week linen change (bed linen, towels, bath mats and tea towels) i.e. during a 2-week stay.Spring Cleaning
We can arrange spring-cleans for you, including steam cleaning of sofas, curtains etc.Welcome Packs
We charge 20€ - 30€ depending on the size of the party to buy in a welcome pack for your guests. The welcome pack includes: tea, coffee, bread, milk, wine etc. We highly recommend this option as it creates a great impression on your guests and it’s these little things that get you repeat bookings.Gardening Services
We can provide you with weekly or monthly gardening services including, watering, weeding, pruning, and tidying. We can also install gardens (to your specific requirements) with automatic watering systems for you and even do the initial planting. Our primary business is to take care of your villa and guests. Any other tasks that you request our help with are charged at an hourly rate plus I.G.I.C., (such as collecting furniture, paying bills, taking inventories and so on). We will always be up front with any charges and you will not find unexpected charges on your statement.Maintenance Services
We can arrange for virtually any maintenance work to be carried out. From installing air-conditioning, extra plug sockets and light fitting on the electrical side to fitting a new boiler, mending a leaky loo or sorting out a leak on the plumbing side. We have builders on hand for tiling patios, erecting balustrades, raising the height of a wall etc.Conditions
The cost of cleaning products, bin bags, washing powder, toilet rolls etc. will be charged to your account. Please stock up yourselves when you are here. Monthly account statements will be sent unless your villa has been inactive since last statement.Pool Chemistry/Cleaning
You will need 1 clean per week if the house is unoccupied and 2 per week otherwise. If your pool is in close proximity to building works, or in the case of sand storms, your pool may require additional cleaning. Pool services include:
- Chemicals: Chlorine, Algaecide, Tide line cleaner, Flocculent
- Visual inspection of all mechanical equipment
- Cleaning of filter media (sand filter, bags, etc)
- Cleaning of skimmer basket
- Cleaning of strainer basket (as needed)
- Cleaning of tide line (as needed)
- Hoovering of pool
- Wall brushing – once per fortnight
- Surface waste to be removed
- Cleaning of pump house
- Cleaning of coping stones (as needed)
- Chemical testing (every time pool visited)
- Monthly laboratory testing
- Periodically additional chemicals may need to be added. These will be charged at shop rate with no labour for work incurred.
- If you have a sand filter this will need to be chemically cleaned once a year.
Anything Else? We really hope that we have provided a comprehensive list of our services. However, if there is something you would specifically like information on, that’s not currently listed, please feel free to contact us.